Happy Monday! As Christmas fast approaches we have what will be the FINAL sales of 2023! And to celebrate I will be live MOST Of the day Sunday Dec 17th and Monday Dec 18th with Give Aways on Rumble! To win a Rumble Give Away all you have to do is be present to win! Locals Give Away winners do not have to be present - you just have to be a paid member!
This will also be the last newsletter before Christmas so let me take a moment to say I HOPE THAT YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES HAVE A MOST WONDERFUL HOLIDAY FILLED WITH JOY AND LOVE!
I am THANKFUL for you, your friendship and your beautiful spirit! |
| | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| The AceCosm BIG Christmas Sale starts at 7AM Dec 17th Los Angeles Time (See other time zones lister below). It goes for 48 hours ONLY! During the BIG Christmas Sale my code, Jessica10, will save you 20% Off everything in stock. No other code needed, my code (Jessica10) is adjusted to give you the MAXIMUM discount! |
| |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
|
|---|
|
What WIll Sell Out During the AceCosm.com Big Christmas Sale? |
| | | | | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| So glad you asked, lol cause I made a video to help you! In it I share with you the items I suspect will sell out, this is not a guarantee and I could be wrong but I have been involved with these sales for many years and if I were you and I wanted these items, well I would be sure to order ASAP! |
| | Some of the products I mention include: |
|
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money
The 200u was already out of stock while I was making this list lol |
|
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| This is the ONLY toxin that comes mixed and can live in the fridge without loosing efficacy :) |
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|
|---|
|
| A Video You Might Have Missed |
| About a month ago I made a video about WHAT YOU NEED AT THE ACECOSM SALE, I think that this video is still worth watching TODAY! Yes its a different sale but the information still applies. ***Note: JuveLook is not available on the DIY market now, I would get Fize PLA instead if you are wanting that product. |
| | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | ***Remember code Jessica10 saves you money |
|
|
|
|---|
|
| The TOP 5 PRODUCTS YOU NEED |
| I get asked all the time, Jessica what are YOUR TOP 5 PRODUCTS!?!?! So let me indulge your Sophie's choice or product questions in this video!
Note: Obviously the products you need will vary as to your age, DIY Skill and comfort level, skin concerns, etc. But I think its worth watching! |
| | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | ***Remember code Jessica10 saves you money |
| |
|
|
|---|
|
| Under Eyes are hard to rejuvinate, and I love the Juve Eyes for helping to reduce the fine lines and skin texture issues of this area. It is gentle yet effective! | | |
| | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|
|---|
|
Pro tip - Juve Eyes comes with a single 32g, 4mm meso tip. But I get 2-3 treatments out of every syringe, so I buy extra tips here: |
| | ***Remember code Jessica10 saves you Money all the fun things |
|
|
|
|---|
|
| | I get asked all the time, Jessica I am NEW TO DIY SKIN CARE, what should I buy? I made this last video, and its still relavent today! (well accept the youtube channels that are listed - lol those are gone! |
| | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | I will also be Live Sunday and Monday on Rumble and am happy to answer any of your questions about what to buy during the live streams. |
| | ***Remember code Jessica10 saves you money |
|
|
|
|---|
|
| Featured Product of the Week |
| Fize PLA is a popular PLA Biostimulator Filler. This product can be mixed thin to build collagen, or mixed thicker to build collagen AND give volume. I love the versatility of this product. And code Jessica10 saves you money |
| | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| Watch as I use Fize PLA, mixed as a thin biostuimulator with a Cannula Fan Technique Here: |
| | |
|
|
|---|
|
| Beginner Friendly Holiday Nail Art |
| I am beginning to learn DIY Nails, and this past week I was pretty proud of myself with how well my Holiday Red Nails turned out! You can watch as I figure it out live! *** This link is a youtube link, if this channel gets attacked it might no longer work. But tis video is also available on RUMBLE :) Just search "Wannabe Beauty Guru" then "Holiday Nail Art"
|
| | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | All the items I use for my nails are from Amazon and I have conveniently linked them for you, in my Amazon store under the "DIY Manicures" section. |
| | Note: All Amazon links are affiliate link, which means I make a small commission if you buy anything. I appreciate it and you! |
|
|
|
|---|
|
| | Did YOU know that I have all my edited videos available to watch for FREE On my website, www.wannabebeautyguru.com ? As the holidays fast approach many are hoping to get in one last face fat dissolver treatment in! You can find the edited treatment videos featuring Botox Treatments at the link below! *** They are also available on RUMBLE :) Just search "Wannabe Beauty Guru" then the product, example "Botox"
|
| | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| |
|
|
|---|
|
| | One more week into my newest channel! I really appreciate your support as I rebuild this one! My plan right NOW is to go live AFTER my RUMBLE LIVE STREAM treatments to do some skin care or make up related activity! ****Also note: regardless of attacks my codes still work, and my website is still up. None of the videos on my rumble or website are connected to my socials that can get taken down so you will always be able to find my videos there :)
|
| | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| Please Subscribe, and hit the bell to be notified when I go live. This will be the new live stream channel! |
| | Please Note: My Priority links are always updated within an hour of any attack, this is a landing page with all my active links :) |
| | |
|
|
|---|
|
Additional Holiday Sales! |
| Glamcosm.com has announced their Christmas Sale and during the sale (which runs till Dec. 31) code Jessica10 will save you 25% off. Note: You need to be registered in the MEMBERS ONLY category with Glamcosm to use my code and to see all their items for sale, to register simply contact customer service via their website and tell them "I would like to become a registered member with code Jessica10" And they will approve you - its free! As always any issues just email me at jessicajlcameron@yahoo.com
|
| | | | | | |  | | | | | | | | | |
| | I get asked all the time about devices so... I got some to share with you! I am now an affiliate for Plasma Perfecting, which is YOUR Skin Care Device Specialist! |
| | | | | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| |
|
|
|---|
|
| | If you are on instagram please consider following me and engaging with my content. I post before I go live on any platform and I post when I publish videos. As well as sales news and more! |
| | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | | | | | |
| | Locals is our private community in which I share early access to at least 3 edited videos a week, monthly hangouts, extra giveaways, behind the scenes and more! Our Next Online Locals Live is scheduled for Monday. Dec 18th, 7-10 pm Los Angeles, CA time. I hope to see you there! |
| | | | | | | | | | |  | | | | | | | | | |
| ****It is a $5 monthly charge, and we are still friends regardless even if you don't join. |
|
|
|
|---|
|
Code Jessica10 will save you money at APPROVED Korean skincare vendors. Remember when purchasing with my code you are guaranteed you will receive what you order. |
| | | | | | | | If you have any issues please email me here: jessicajlcameron@yahoo.com |
|
|
|
|---|
|
Jovs code KJC50B saves you $50 off JOVS Blacken Photorejuvenation Device *Code only applies to this device |
| |
|
|
|---|
|
Skin Actives code is Jessica15 and it saves you 15% off |
| | |
|
|
|---|
|
Plasma Perfecting is YOUR DEVICE Specialist! My code varies depending on the device you are buying, see codes here: |
| | |
|
|
|---|
|
My Priority Links will take you to all my Social Channels! |
| As you know being a DIY beauty creator is a challenge but we FIGHT FORWARD! Here you will find my Youtube channel, My Live stream Treatment Rumble Channel, Approved Vendors, Social media pages and more! |
| |
|
|
|---|
|
I hope you have a wonderful week and if your schedule allows hopefully I will see you in a livestream! Cause I go live, everyday testing everything in the beauty world so that YOU don't have to ;) XOXOXO Jessica |
|
|
|
|---|
|
| This email was sent to {{contact.EMAIL}} |
| You've received it because you've subscribed to our newsletter. |
| | |
|
|
|---|
|
|
|
Comments
Post a Comment