Happy Monday! I had a wonderful weekend and it was largely thanks to YOU! This weekend marked the first Sat. Locals Live, and we talked, and cried, while I numbed, and numbed some more! Then we talked so late I missed my treatment, lol. But while my neck suffered my heart was warmed with so much love, and support. Thank you to all who joined in! | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| Locals have at LEAST one hang out every month, you should should join! Next Locals Live Online Hang out is on Wed. Jan 24th. | | |
|
|
|---|
|
Regenovue PN is BACK IN STOCK |
| Regenovue PN is BACK IN STOCK! I love this for how it repairs the skin and gives a beautiful healthy bounce to my face. Regenovue PN regenerates ECM (epidermal extracellular matrix) with polynucleotides, moisturizes the skin, gives it a clean and bright look and gives it a radiance. | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | And YES Code Jessica10 Saves you money! |
|
|
|---|
|
| The BEST Hydrating Meso of 2023? |
| | | | | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| So glad you asked, lol cause I made a video to help you! Every year I share with you what Products were the BEST in 2023 (based on my experience and taking in consideration of the experience of my online friends) and compile them via videos to help you! I will be sharing these videos this week on my Rumble in the am this week! Don't forget to subscribe! | | Some of the products I mention include: |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | Gana CH is a filler made with hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxyapatite. GANA CH fills the missing volumes of soft tissues, provides a long-term effect during the procedure of vector face lifting, correction of medium-deep and deep folds. | | | | | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | And don't forget, Code Jessica10 Saves you money! |
|
|
|---|
|
| A Video You Might Have Missed |
| VoLassom Calcium (CaHa) is a Volumizing Bio Stimulator is used as an anti-aging skin booster that improves the skin by stimulating its own collagen production and can also create sufficient volume in areas where it is lacking. | | | | | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | And don't forget, Code Jessica10 Saves you money! |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | | The BEST Fat Dissolvers of 2023 |
| I love Fat Dissolvers and use them regularly to help shape and sculpt my face and body. I lean to the curvier side, which I like, but I appreciate how these at home Fat Dissolvers give me power to fill out my clothing how I want to. So I wanted to take a moment and discuss what were my favorites of 2023! *Every year I keep track of the products I love, and also what doesn't work for me. Then I make my "Best of the year" videos. More videos for this series coming this week on RUMBLE! | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | Some of the products mentioned in this video include: |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| A Must Watch YouTube Video |
| I have hooded eye lids, and my FAVORITE way to keep them TIGHT and Firm is with the Bein 35% TCA Peel. The Bein 35% TCA peel is a buffered peel which means this is not as painful as traditional TCA Peels and the healing is not as challenging but many of the benefits are the same! *** This link is a youtube link, if this channel gets attacked it might no longer work. But this video is also available on RUMBLE and Odysee :) Just search "Wannabe Beauty Guru" then "Bein Peel" | | |
| | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | Are you New to DIY Threads? If so, I made this video to help you! While it was filmed a while ago, it's still helpful today! (well accept the youtube channels that are listed - lol those are gone!) | | | | | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | ***Remember code Jessica10 saves you money |
|
|
|---|
|
| Featured Product of the Week |
| Fize PLA + HA works in two ways: at the first stage, the skin is tightened and wrinkles are filled with hyaluronic acid. Filling continues until the process of producing new collagen under the influence of Polylactic Acid begins to dominate. Thanks to special technology, the product eliminates the risk of formation of subcutaneous lumps during administration. And code Jessica10 saves you money! | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| |
|
|
|---|
|
| | Did YOU know that I have all my edited videos available to watch for FREE On my website, www.wannabebeautyguru.com ? My Under Eyes were horrible when I first started DIY skin care and I have made tremendous improvements and YOU CAN TOO!
You can find the edited treatment videos featuring Under Eye Treatment Videos at the link below! *** They are also available on RUMBLE :) Just search "Wannabe Beauty Guru" then the product, example "Under Eyes"
| | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| |
|
|
|---|
|
| | I have begun uploading to Odysee, which is a new (to me) video sharing app. Now you do NOT Have to create an account anywhere you do not want to, I will still be going LIVE EVERY DAY On Rumble, then over to Youtube. I just will be sharing my videos also to Odysee, along with Bitchute for those of you who do not like the other platforms I am on, or for my friends in France who don't have access to Rumble. ****Also note: regardless of attacks my Coupon Codes still work, and my website is still up. None of the videos on my rumble or website are connected to my socials that can get taken down so you will always be able to find my videos there :)
| | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| Please Subscribe, and hit the bell to be notified when I go live. This will be the new live stream channel! | | Please Note: My Priority links are always updated within an hour of any attack, this is a landing page with all my active links :) | |
|
|
|---|
|
| | If you are on instagram please consider following me and engaging with my content. I post before I go live on any platform and I post when I publish videos. As well as sales news and more! | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | | | | | |
| | Locals is our private community in which I share early access to at least 3 edited videos a week, monthly hangouts, extra giveaways, behind the scenes and more! Our Next Online Locals Live is scheduled for Wed. Jan 24th, 7-10 pm Los Angeles, CA time. I hope to see you there! | | | | | | | | | | |  | | | | | | | | | |
| ****It is a $5 monthly charge, and we are still friends regardless even if you don't join. |
|
|
|---|
|
Code Jessica10 will save you money at APPROVED Korean skincare vendors. Remember when purchasing with my code you are guaranteed you will receive what you order. | | | | | | | | If you have any issues please email me here: jessicajlcameron@yahoo.com |
|
|
|
|---|
|
Jovs code KJC50B saves you $50 off JOVS Blacken Photorejuvenation Device *Code only applies to this device | |
|
|
|---|
|
Skin Actives code is Jessica15 and it saves you 15% off | | |
|
|
|---|
|
Plasma Perfecting is YOUR DEVICE Specialist! My code varies depending on the device you are buying, see codes: |  | |
|
|
|---|
|
My Priority Links will take you to all my Social Channels! |
| As you know being a DIY beauty creator is a challenge but we FIGHT FORWARD! Here you will find my Youtube channel, My Live stream Treatment Rumble Channel, Approved Vendors, Social media pages and more! | |
|
|
|---|
|
I hope you have a wonderful week and if your schedule allows hopefully I will see you in a livestream! Cause I go live, everyday testing everything in the beauty world so that YOU don't have to ;) XOXOXO Jessica |
|
|
|
|---|
|
| This email was sent to {{contact.EMAIL}} |
| You've received it because you've subscribed to our newsletter. |
| | |
|
|
|---|
|
|
|
Comments
Post a Comment