Happy Monday!! I hope that your week is off to a great start, and it its not...I hope that it turns around for you. In case I forget to tell you, you matter and I am honored to have you here in my life.
This week was an emotional one for me. I got to experience the great joys of getting fitted for my wedding gowns, but also found out the sad news that my step sister had taken her life. We were not close, and she has struggled with addiction for her entire life. But still, I am sad. I am sad for the loss of life, I am sad for the loss of potential and I am sad that she never got to experience the joys of a stable and healthy life. To anyone struggling with addiction or anyone struggling with loved ones who struggle with addictions, my heart goes out to you. |
Comments
Post a Comment