Happy Monday!! This resonated with me since I have been so focused on my upcoming weddings, but I also took a moment to sit and reflect. Reflect back to a time years ago, when I still wanted filler but could not afford it. It reminded me of how blessed we are to be able to safely do these types of treatments at home. And while I do more than most, I could never consider doing even a tenth of what I do in office with office prices.
Mondays can be stressful so I started doing GIVEAWAYS On my Live Rumble videos to help make yours a bit better!
You must be present and commenting to win, and be able to confirm your address via email during the live stream!
Maypharm.net Easter Sale is Still On!
The Maypharm.net EASTER SALE is going on and during the sale code Jessica10 saves you 25% Off all the things!!! As always any issues email me at jessicajlcameron@yahoo.com
Maypharm.net does sell out of items so if you are wanting specific products order sooner rather then later!
Live Stream you Might Have Missed
Its a little over 2 weeks since doing my toxin so let's do my Toxin touch up! I love doing a touch up to really perfect my Toxin placement and appearance! This helps to extend the over all longevity of my Toxin. Also I have a wedding coming up so I want to make sure no wrinkles appear lol. In this video I will be testing out a NEW Brow Lift Toxin Technique!
I love liquid PCL, which builds collagen for 2+ years where its placed. This is one of my favorite biostimulators!
This is an easy and simple diy treatments to do, and one that I love! I have hooded eye lids and this is a great way to tighten and plump the brow area which enables the eyelids to look better!
I add 0.1ml of liquid lido to the 2ml Miracle L vial to make it pain free! Please do your research when using liquid lido.
Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money
Last Chance Product Alert
There are a wide selection of products that are available with a saleprice because their expiration date is close. So its a great chance for you to save money! Now when you buy threads you should use them before the expiration date to ensure that they easily go into the skin. So when you are buying threads that are closer to the expiration date this is important to remember. I wanted to highlight a few of the products that are avail at an extra discount.
Note: This is a reshare of an older video so the end credits are wrong, all active links are listed in the priority links!
Featured Product of the Week
This is a PLA biostimulator the also contains Hyaluronic Acid for extra moisture. The molecules in this formula are smaller then that of the competitors and they are rounded which reduced nodule and VO Risk making it a good fit for areas of high movement like the neck!
I am mixing it with 5 mis of saline and 1 ml of injectable lidocaine.
Code KJC50bSaves you $50 off this device Note: code only works on the linked device (which is the one I use)
Please note this was originally filmed on youtube but I am sharing a Rumble link, as you know my youtube gets attacked pretty regularly, so if you are ever looking for this video it will be uploaded to Rumble. Bitchute and Odysee within a week.
Did YOU Know...
Did YOU know that I have website page with all the videos I have made for featuring Hand Filler Treatments?
I am a huge fan of Hand Filler, I find that plumps up the hands in the most beautiful way!
I have begun uploading to Odysee, which is a new video sharing app. I will still be going LIVE EVERY DAY on Rumble. I just will be sharing my videos also to Odysee, along with Bitchute.
****Also note: regardless of attacks my Affiliate Codes still work, and my website is still up. None of the videos on my rumble or website are connected to my socials that can get taken down so you will always be able to find my videos there :)
Please Subscribe, and hit the bell to be notified when I go live. This will be the new live stream channel!
A quick image to explain the difference between Skin Purging and Regular Break Outs!
Official WBG Instagram
If you are on instagram please consider following me and engaging with my content. I post before I go live on any platform and I post when I publish videos. As well as sales news and more!
Locals is our private community in which I share early access to at least 3 edited videos a week, monthly hangouts, extra giveaways, behind the scenes and more!
****It is a $5 monthly charge, and we are still friends regardless even if you don't join.
CodeJessica10 will save you money at APPROVED Korean skincare vendors.
Remember when purchasing with my code you are guaranteed you will receive what you order.
I hope you have a wonderful week and if your schedule allows hopefully I will see you in a livestream! Cause I go live, everyday testing everything in the beauty world so that YOU don't have to ;)
XOXOXO Jessica
Wannabe Beauty Guru
This email was sent to {{contact.EMAIL}}
You've received it because you've subscribed to our newsletter.
Hey friends, I did it. Here's your weekly newsletter! Product Spotlight: One of my favorite toxins of the last year is Dehantox , for me it kicks in at 3 days and gives me a beautiful freeze! AceCosm has started selling it in 200 units and it’s only $120! And of course code Jessica10 saves you money! Dehantox Placenta products are super trendy right now Since they are so versatile and can be used for meso therapy, microneedling and more! Here’s a video that you might have missed, I made it to help you determine which is the best placenta for your needs! YouTube Video A treatment I was very pleased with this week was my Revs Pro Face/ Neck BAP ! If you missed it you can see the live stream on Rumble now! This is a profhilo dupe but cheaper ( and code Jessica10 saves you even more) Rumble Video You might have missed my “ How to Make Your Own Hyaluronic Acid ” video....
Happy Monday!! As I plan my weddings (yes plural, there's 3...I know, I know... lol) I am further reminded that commitments and good habits are how results are made. And I hope to share more wedding sneak peaks over the coming weeks in locals! Mondays can be stressful so I started doing GIVEAWAYS On my Live Rumble videos to help make yours a bit better! You must be present and commenting to win, and be able to confirm your address via email during the live stream! Live Stream you Might Have Missed Let's talk Baby Botox !!!! What is it? Why is it trending? How is it done? I will explain it all NOW ! Watch "Baby Botox in Neck" Here In this video I used Dehantox 100u ! Buy Dehantox 100u Here Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money Buy Dehantox 200u Here Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money Don't forget the Numbing Crea...
Happy Monday! As I have gotten older my perspective on Monday's has shifted. I used to dread them, viewing them as the start of something boring, the work week. But as the years have passed I have found that when I view Monday as a NEW START , as a CHANCE TO do BETTER ... my week....goes BETTER ! Saxenda is BACK! I love Saxenda and it has been out of stick for a while. BUT IT IS BACK, in a 5 pack. If you are wanting it I recommend you buy it ASAP since it will sell out. This works to slow down the speed that your stomach empties to enable you to feel fuller longer. ***Please do your own research on this and any other weight loss product. Buy Saxenda Box (5 Pens) Here Watch Saxenda: Why you Might Need It Here Live Stream you Might Have Missed Let's Fill checks and temples using Fize PLA ! Fize PLA is a powerful biostimulator which ...
Comments
Post a Comment