Happy Monday! This week I got the BIRTHDAY GIFT of a LIFETIME! My handsome man surprised me with some friends at Disneyland for dinner and a treasure hunt which included some cameos from a few of my favorite boy band members and a tv star, which lead to the BIG REVEAL. A trip to TOKYO DISNEYLAND. We leave this week on Thursday, and no I have no idea how this will impact my schedule lol BUT WE ARE gonna find out! Needless to say I am excited. I feel like the luckiest girl alive, with the greatest love and best friends (thats YOU!). | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| If you are wondering what to get me for my birthday, I would love it if you would consider joining my private DIY Community, Locals! Its $5 a month :) | |
|
|
|---|
|
| YOU Should BOTOX Your Jawline |
| I love using Toxin to sculpt my jawline and wanted to share with you how I do it! I think at DIY Prices, its an easy way to help an area many (including myself ) struggle with. | | | | | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | My current Favorite Korean Toxins include: |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| The BEST TOPICAL SKINCARE Products of 2023! |
| | | | | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | | So glad you asked, lol cause I made a video to help you! Every year I share with you what Products were the BEST in 2023 (based on my experience and taking in consideration of the experience of my online friends) and compile them via videos to help you! In this video I share with you THE BEST TOPICAL SKINCARE PRODUCTS I USED IN 2023! | | |
| | Some of the products I mention include: |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | ***All Amazon Links are affiliate links |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | ***All Amazon Links are affiliate links |
|
|
|---|
|
Enjoy a youtube video featuring UNBOXING the NEW Elaxen PLLA MASK! *** This link is a youtube link, if this channel gets attacked it might no longer work. But this video is also available on RUMBLE, Bitchute and Odysee :) Just search "Wannabe Beauty Guru" and "Monthly Deep Microneedle" | | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
|
|---|
|
| | The Maypharm.net Lunar New Year Sale is still going on! During the Sale code Jessica10 saves you 25% off all the fun things! The sale goes until Feb.26, however Maypharm.net often sells out of things so I would order sooner rather than later! | | | | | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| |
|
|
|---|
|
| Live Stream you Might Have Missed |
| You know I love skin boosters and Maypharm.net released a set which includes 3 of my favorite ingredients for aging: PDRN, PLLA and Hyaluronic Acid Meso! Right now Maypharm.net is having their sale and code Jessica10 Saves you 25% off during their sale! Let's discuss and break it down! | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | I love that these products are sold in a complete set or indivudually! |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| Must Watch YouTube Videos |
| Let's hydrate my skin and give it some vitamins and peptides. My favorite way to do this (without risk of bruising) is with a BB Glow Facial. The BB Glow has vitamins and peptides to help improve the skin, and the Ronas Stem Cells have hydration and more great skin improving ingredients, and I added a little Dehantox off camera to really give it that GLASS SKIN vibe. I used my Dr.Pen A6S, watch now! | | | | | | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | | Some of the items mentioned in this video include: |
|
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| Edited Video you Might Have Missed |
| I have a confession, I have been saving my trash! For 6 months! But I did so with a purpose - to share with you what I love and use, over and over again :) I think it shows what products I go back to, which ones I repurchase over and over again! I hope it helps you make the best choices for your DIY skin care! | | | | | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | Some of my FAVORITE PRODUCTS featured in this video include: |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | |
|
|
| | Remember Code Jessica10 Saves you Money |
|
|
|---|
|
| Featured Product of the Week |
| You know I love PN products! PN stands for Polynucleotides, which are reparative molecules that can help stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, which helps to improve skin elasticity and firmness. They can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin. They can improve skin hydration and texture. They also can reduce inflammation and redness. Juve Face is a NEW gentle PN formula which is an extention of the very popular Juve Eyes family. And code Jessica10 saves you money! | | | | | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| |
|
|
|---|
|
| | Did YOU know that I have an alphabetized Product List which details every DIY BEAUTY PRODUCT I have EVER USED for FREE On my website, www.wannabebeautyguru.com ? Here you will find information including preferred needle size, if the product has a vascular occlusion risk, tips, skill level and more! | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| |
|
|
|---|
|
| | I have begun uploading to Odysee, which is a new video sharing app. I will still be going LIVE EVERY DAY on Rumble, then over to Youtube. I just will be sharing my videos also to Odysee, along with Bitchute. ****Also note: regardless of attacks my Affiliate Codes still work, and my website is still up. None of the videos on my rumble or website are connected to my socials that can get taken down so you will always be able to find my videos there :)
| | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| Please Subscribe, and hit the bell to be notified when I go live. This will be the new live stream channel! | | Please Note: My Priority links are always updated within an hour of any attack, this is a landing page with all my active links :) | |
|
|
|---|
|
| | If you are on instagram please consider following me and engaging with my content. I post before I go live on any platform and I post when I publish videos. As well as sales news and more! | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| | |
|
|
|---|
|
| | | | | |  | | | | | | | | | |
| | Locals is our private community in which I share early access to at least 3 edited videos a week, monthly hangouts, extra giveaways, behind the scenes and more! Our Next Online Locals Live is scheduled for Mon. Feb 5th, 6-9 pm Los Angeles, CA time. I hope to see you there! | | | | | | | | | | |  | | | | | | | | | |
| ****It is a $5 monthly charge, and we are still friends regardless even if you don't join. |
|
|
|---|
|
Code Jessica10 will save you money at APPROVED Korean skincare vendors. Remember when purchasing with my code you are guaranteed you will receive what you order. | | | | | | | | If you have any issues please email me here: jessicajlcameron@yahoo.com |
|
|
|
|---|
|
Jovs code KJC50B saves you $50 off JOVS Blacken Photorejuvenation Device *Code only applies to this device | |
|
|
|---|
|
Skin Actives code is Jessica15 and it saves you 15% off | |
|
|
|---|
|
Plasma Perfecting is YOUR DEVICE Specialist! My code varies depending on the device you are buying, see codes: | | | | | | |  | | | | | |
| |
|
|
|---|
|
My Priority Links will take you to all my Social Channels! |
| As you know being a DIY beauty creator is a challenge but we FIGHT FORWARD! Here you will find my Youtube channel, My Live stream Treatment Rumble Channel, Approved Vendors, Social media pages and more! | |
|
|
|---|
|
I hope you have a wonderful week and if your schedule allows hopefully I will see you in a livestream! Cause I go live, everyday testing everything in the beauty world so that YOU don't have to ;) XOXOXO Jessica |
|
|
|
|---|
|
| This email was sent to {{contact.EMAIL}} |
| You've received it because you've subscribed to our newsletter. |
| | |
|
|
|---|
|
|
|
Comments
Post a Comment