I am so grateful for you, for my Handsom Man, my healthy fur babies and for all the support that I am so blessed to be surrounded by. Last week, well... it was hard. A few of my friends are in bad places and my heart hurts for them, a few people let me down, wedding stress and the list could go on. But I realized I was focusing on the negative, and you know what ALWAYS helps me? To focus instead on what I am grateful for! To focus on those who are in my life and doing their best, to put my thinking hat on and try to figure out how to help those in need, to figure out how I could be a better friend and more supportive. In short... to be grateful and show gratitude. This just makes me feel better. And I think we all look better when we are grateful :) |
Comments
Post a Comment